Re: Ubuntu Edge (the Ubuntu handset)

And I guess I should mention, it is dollars raised on the y-axis, and # of
elapsed 90-second intervals on the x-axis. Each sample is 90 seconds long,
and the x axis is just showing the sample number at that location.

The large, mostly flat region is yesterday. The strong slope at the front
is back when the $600 model was on sale. The respectable slope on the right
is the result of the new, lower priced options that became available today.

--
Sincerely,
    Josh

PNG image