Re: The Nexus 4 coma condition

On 13/08/13 11:32, Michael Zanetti wrote:
I've ran into this yesterday after leaving the Nexus 4 untouched on my desk
for a whole week.

I think it's worth mentioning that you need to use the original wall charger
and cable to revive it again. (Of course some others might work too, but
chances are high that they don't)

I've now encountered this for the second time (on the same handset). I can also observe that only an original LG/Nexus 4 charger could charge the handset to the point where it would boot. In my case, just inserting the charger got the little red light, whereas a non-original charger had no effect.

For this second time around (I left the handset unattended over the weekend, and I *thought* I had turned it off using the fastboot menu), I now cannot get the unit to charge at all.

I've tried two different original chargers (One new from Google Play, and one from a colleague who had it supplied with a handset), and many variations of 'plug in, hold down power button (10 sec, 60 sec, longer), and power plus volume up and/or down), and even just leaving it. With and without a SIM installed.

It would seem my phone will not take charge at all. Has anyone else seen this?