Re: Questions about debugging

Le 16/09/2013 15:21, Michael Spencer a écrit :
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 7:38 AM, Jamie Strandboge <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On 09/15/2013 05:09 AM, Michel Renon wrote:
     > Hi,
     >
     > I'm trying to debug my app for the Showdown !
     > (I done all coding on my desktop, and could just start testing it
    yesterday.)

     > Here are my questions :
     >
     > - how do i read the results of "console.debug()" when executed on
    device ?

     > - I use U1db to store 2 values in one document. On the device, it
    seems nothing
     > is written. Here is the document definition :

Thanks to Jamie an Michael for their answers, but the answer was weird...

First, when i talked about "quitting" app, I was thinking to something like cache was not written on disk. It was not the problem of 'onDestruction()' call because saving data is done at every click in my app, so it's similar to a timer.

So, I found the answer : it was the path of the database !

That definition is ok on desktop but buggy on device :

    U1db.Database {
        id: utranslateDB
        path: "utranslateDB"
    }

That definition is ok on desktop and device :

    U1db.Database {
        id: utranslateDB
        path: "utranslate.db"
    }

The official U1db examples should be updated :
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~uonedb-qt/u1db-qt/trunk/files/head:/examples/
(I tested example3 on my device and it loads nothings)

Cheers,
Michel