Re: URL Dispatcher information

>Along with allowing applications to define more URIs, we'll need to
mediate between them.  For instance you register for "http://*facebook.com/*";
and so does the official Facebook app... what to do.  I consider figuring
out that as part of the work above.  Ideas welcome :-)

I think this is one of those things Android does very good.
Just fire up a dialog that lets you choose which one to use and if that
should be remembered or not.
Can't be much more simple than that.