Re: Compiling Ubuntu Touch Yuga source code

I have fixed this problem. Now, my compilation stops at different location.

Compilation issues:
1) I am seeing lots of *"Segmentation fault (core dumped)"* while compiling.

2) make: *** No rule to make target
`/home/abhishek/work/ubuntu_touch/out/target/common/obj/APPS/framework-res_intermediates/src/R.stamp',
needed by
`/home/abhishek/work/ubuntu_touch/out/target/common/obj/APPS/XperiaSettings_intermediates/src/R.stamp'.
 Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

I am missing something in makefiles (build/core/main.mk)

Please help me resolve this.

regards,
-Abhishek