Re: PyOtherSide: Asynchronous Python Bindings for Qt 5

Hi Matt,

I can help you to get it working. My nick is rbelem and I'm at
#ubuntu-touch channel. BTW, I was wondering if pyotherside can make pyside
applications work with qt5. I want to port openwhatsapp[0] to ubuntu touch.

[0] http://openwhatsapp.org/develop/

--

Rodrigo Belem

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4767057/embedding-python-in-c-undefined-symbol-pyexc-importerror