Re: TTS

On 10/21/2013 07:46 PM, Luke Yelavich wrote:
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:28:47AM EST, Israel wrote:
I may have been too brief in my initial e-mail.
I am looking for something (like festival, espeak, picoTTS, etc...)
I started working on some TTS bindings to use the speech-dispatcher framework during saucy. I need to get them finished, hopefully for 14.04. Other work will also be needed in speech-dispatcher itself to take care of the confinement related stuff, and the bindings are still very early days, but they do basically work at the moment.

Luke

Awesome! Do you have any documentation, or some code on launchpad (or anywhere) so I could check it out. Really anything would help. I would like to make this app as close to compatible with future releases of Ubuntu Touch, or at least get the initial framework, etc.
Thanks!

--
Regards