Re: ubuntu touch image 12.12.13

just a quick update...

- messages in Incoming not always display the correct date and content (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity8/+bug/1253810).

[kg] branch was test and merged into unity8 trunk which should address this.

- Abort when blancking/unblanking blank screen: old crasher that is now
really easy to reproduce (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1258655)

[kg] kdub debugged this down to getting 2 "on" msgs in a row from powerd
which causes this...which we can't figure why that would happen, code
appears to prevent that. more investigation today.

* qtubuntu (Zoltan)
- clocked switched to 24h format (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtubuntu/+bug/1256061)

[kg] this one bounced back to unity8, but then bounced to indicator-datetime