Re: Cross-compile with CMake from SDK Apps to Unity8/Mir

Hi

So I gave it a go but couldn't get it to work.
What I did:

sudo click chroot -a armhf -s trusty create                   # No problem
here
click chroot -a armhf install ubuntu-sdk-libs-dev:armhf  # Didn't work,
problem in ubuntu-sdk-libs
click chroot -a armhf install ubuntu-sdk-libs:armhf        # Problem with
Ubuntu HTML5 en Cordova libs

So everything except those:
click chroot -a armhf install libqt5multimedia5-plugins:armhf
libqt5qml-graphicaleffects:armhf libqt5script5:armhf
libqt5sql5-sqlite:armhf libqt5webkit5-qmlwebkitplugin:armhf qmlscene:armhf
qtchooser:armhf qtdeclarative5-accounts-plugin:armhf
qtdeclarative5-folderlistmodel-plugin:armhf
qtdeclarative5-localstorage-plugin:armhf
qtdeclarative5-online-accounts-client0.1:armhf
qtdeclarative5-particles-plugin:armhf qtdeclarative5-poppler1.0:armhf
qtdeclarative5-qtmultimedia-plugin:armhf
qtdeclarative5-qtorganizer-plugin:armhf
qtdeclarative5-qtquick2-plugin:armhf qtdeclarative5-qtsensors-plugin:armhf
qtdeclarative5-u1db1.0:armhf qtdeclarative5-ubuntu-content0.1:armhf
qtdeclarative5-ubuntu-ui-toolkit-plugin:armhf
qtdeclarative5-usermetrics0.1:armhf qtdeclarative5-window-plugin:armhf
qtdeclarative5-xmllistmodel-plugin:armhf ubuntu-ui-toolkit-theme:armhf

click chroot -a armhf install libqt5svg5-dev:armhf libqt5v8-5-dev:armhf
libqt5webkit5-dev:armhf libqt5xmlpatterns5-dev:armhf qt3d5-dev:armhf
qt5-default:armhf qtbase5-dev:armhf qtdeclarative5-dev:armhf
qtdeclarative5-dev-tools:armhf qtlocation5-dev:armhf
qtmultimedia5-dev:armhf qtscript5-dev:armhf qtsensors5-dev:armhf
qttools5-dev:armhf qttools5-dev-tools:armhf

Then my own dependencies:
click chroot -a armhf install libgdk-pixbuf2.0-dev:armhf
libticalcs-dev:armhf libarchive-dev:armhf

Then tried cmake:
mkdir buildARM
cd buildARM
click chroot -a armhf run cmake ../        # This got me:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/6699790/

So I tried:
rm -rf *
click chroot -a armhf run cmake -D
CMAKE_MODULE_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/cmake/Qt5Qml/ ../

This gave me again: http://paste.ubuntu.com/6699946/

I tried to install cmake:armhf, but this wouldn't install because it wanted
cmake-data:armhf (with cmake-data installed which is architecture:all.
cmake-data:armhf wouldn't even install if I removed cmake-data)

My source is at github:
https://github.com/labsin/TilEm-Qml

Don't know what's the best way to do this.

Thanx

Sam Segers
irc: labsin