Re: Compiling Ubuntu Touch without Android

Hi David.

I have no Android Version. I just want to Compile Ubuntu Touch for a Linux System like this is done for other Graphic User Interfaces.

See as a Example this How to Build / Compile Ubuntu Unity from Sources on a Ubuntu Linux System
http://unity.ubuntu.com/getinvolved/development/unity/

It has to be possible to compile/build the ubuntu-touch GUI on a ubuntu Linux System without all that Android stuff so it can easy be ported.

Have heard the OpenEmbedded people use some ubuntu-touch sources but could not find anything about it till yet.

Thanks in advance for helpful Information related how to compile/build
ubuntu-touch without android dependencies.

Greetings Linuxperia.

Am 13.01.2014 22:32, schrieb David Marceau:> -what android version are you running on it? Settings->About