Re: [Ubuntu-appstore-developers] sdk/click framework 14.04 ETA?

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014, Sergio Schvezov wrote:
> Exactly; I'd just go with 14.04 just like we define trusty, saucy,
> ... for the archives before it's released :-)
> We are after all officially unreleased for this cycle still.

So what I propose is that we:
1) define + provide the 14.04 frameworks in ubuntu-touch-meta, and we
   keep 13.10 defined there too

2) change review tools to reject any app store uploads which isn't
   framework 13.10 for now

3) change the app scope to search for 13.10 and 14.04 apps in the app
   store (if that's needed at all)

4) near end of cycle, once we know we wont remove any ABI, change the
   SDK to default to framework 14.04 instead of 13.10

--
Loïc Minier