Re: Landing team 21.03.2014

On sab, 2014-03-22 at 12:12 -0500, Victor Thompson wrote:
> I've experienced the first issue a number of times. You can search for
> the app and it will run (as an example of a work around). But to fix
> this reboot your phone. That usually fixes it for me. I've also
> experienced stale icons on the launcher after an app is upgraded. When
> this happens, my solution is to unlock/remove the old item and relock
> the app to the launcher again.

It's not that issue. I'm completely used to that. I only updated to
image 250, I've not updated any apps, and no updates are available.
Searching, rebooting does not make any difference, atleast these 3 apps
are permanently unlaunchable.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but on the last image (237, I
think), everytime I checked for an update it kept finding the same image
(237 again) and downloading and installing the update, even though it
was already on that version. I may have installed 237 about 3 times
before 250 was promoted.