Re: Landing team 21.03.2014

On 03/22/2014 01:12 PM, Victor Thompson wrote:

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Sam Bull <sam.hacking@xxxxxxxx <mailto:sam.hacking@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On ven, 2014-03-21 at 18:57 +0100, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
    > So, please enjoy #250 soon!

    Upon updating to image 250, I have several apps that don't run. This
    includes Calendar, Music and Terminal. Clicking on them opens a white
    screen, swiping back to apps shows nothing open. Additionally, the
    Calendar app is on my dash, and has no icon in the dash.

I've experienced the first issue a number of times. You can search for the app and it will run (as an example of a work around). But to fix this reboot your phone. That usually fixes it for me. I've also experienced stale icons on the launcher after an app is upgraded. When this happens, my solution is to unlock/remove the old item and relock the app to the launcher again.
Shell into the device and kill unity8 process. It will automatically restart itself and should fix all of these issues. Faster than a reboot.

Nicholas