Re: Landing team 20.03.14

Le 21/03/2014 10:32, Selene Scriven a écrit :
* Didier Roche <didrocks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2 images since yesterday, ...
#247:
#248:
... and #249 a bit later in the day.

I noticed a few issues (mostly already known) in #249.

   - Calls interact badly with playing music.  The music either
     fails to pause when it should, or switches from headset to
     built-in speaker when it shouldn't.  Bug 1239432.

   - Setting the time zone for the first time tends to display the
     wrong UTC offset.  Bug 1295550.

   - Still can't re-open accounts config tool after closing it the
     wrong way.  Bug 1273781.

   - I couldn't get my mako to take pictures during a call.  It
     also hit the progressive shearing bug again.  Bug 1288539.

   - My screen got stuck on again after doing call test.  Bug
     1292424.

   - On a Nexus 7 flo, playing a video caused the battery charge
     to decrease even while it was plugged in and charging.  Bug
     1295375.  Not sure if it happens on mako too, but the media
     player does use ~99% of the CPU there.

   - The carousel widget doesn't show any text, so every song in
     an album tends to look the same.  Bug 1294294.

   - The movie player doesn't show the current time or a time
     slider in portrait mode, even though there seems to be room
     for at least one or the other.

   - The un-mute function is still audible to the other person in
     a call.

Thanks for this testing Selene!

Yeah, we know that exploratory testing will be needed in the long term, especially near releasing. However, as of today, we are really getting low on the dogfooding itself (on the current image test plan that Dave wrote). So, if you can focus on that plan a little bit, that will give us a better spot on when a particular known use-case regression happened.

Cheers,
Didier