Re: Landing team 20.03.14

Le 20/03/2014 22:13, Kevin Gunn a écrit :

    ** Blocking issues for image promotion **

    * Upon upgrading to Qt5.2 the music app no longer plays the next
    song if the screen is off (Kevin)
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/music-app/+bug/1292306
    -> Investigation is under way, can be Mir not rendering, and thus
    blocking Qt event loop

So wait...the screen is off, and Mir isn't rendering...and that's a problem ??
hope that's not what you're saying.

Hum, not sure if you have a thin skin or if I didn't phrase it well enough, but I just clearly explain the state of what we think happens. I'm not suggesting at all that Mir should render but it seems that having those events was understood as resulting, at the time, in Qt blocking its event loop with 5.2. That's all...