Re: Is there an equivalent to Layout.columnSpan available on Ubuntu Touch?

Hi,

next time please create a new email instead of replying to another thread and
changing the subject. It messes up with threaded views in mail clients.

On Monday 31 March 2014 09:17:02 David Marceau wrote:
> I have a 2-column grid.  I would have like to take a label and span it
> two columns, then follow it with the datepicker which would also span
> two columns.
>
> Using qt layouts, I would:
> import QtQuick.Layouts 1.1
>
> then within the grid, I would:
> Layout.columnSpan: 2
>
> I attempted to do the same on Ubuntu Touch but it didn't compile/run.

Hmm. This should work now that we switched to Qt 5.2. Can you please paste the
full error message?

Br,
Michael