Re: Is there an equivalent to Layout.columnSpan available on Ubuntu Touch?

Being that I couldn't find something equivalent to Layout.columnSpan,
I decided to break the Page layout's one grid
into 3 grids.
grid1 with 2 columns
grid2 with 1 column
grid3 with 2 columns.

When I tried it, it placed all three grids at the top left on top of
each other.  To resolve this,
grid1
id: grid1

grid2
id: grid2
y: grid1.height

grid3
y: grid1.height + grid2.height

That fixed it and gave the desired layout.