Re: Landing team 03.04.14

On 04/04/14 10:30, Selene Scriven wrote:
Old bugs still present:

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtorganizer5-eds/+bug/1283236
     - Alarms are triggered in UTC tz despite saving in local tz
   - Can't edit or disable alarms; can only delete them.

-- Selene

I thought I should elaborate on the bugs relating to the ubuntu clock app. There are MPs for fixing,

 * Alarms are triggered in UTC tz despite saving in local tz -
   https://code.launchpad.net/~zsombi/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/alarm-date-fix/+merge/210181
 * Can't edit or disable alarms; can only delete them -
   https://code.launchpad.net/~zsombi/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/alarm-fetch-fix/+merge/208749

We just need to wait for them to be merged into the Ubuntu SDK and we are good :).

Although, alarms cannot be disabled due to https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1272337. It is a bug caused due to a loop where when you disable it, the Alarms API enables it again. Unfortunately we won't have time to fix it this cycle. So I am planning to remove the switch and just show the alarm status for now. If you want to disable an alarm, you will have to delete it.

Cheers,

Nekhelesh
Clock App Dev