Re: Landing team 30.04.14

On Apr 30, 2014, at 08:59 PM, Robert Park wrote:

>I also landed thomi's new autopilot-legacy, which is a fork of
>autopilot containing python2 code that will soon be dropped from
>autopilot, however I don't think this is actually used anywhere or
>seeded just yet so this shouldn't impact image #6.

Please note that Python 2 autopilot support *will* be going away, hopefully
sooner rather than later.  We've already ported many autopilot test suites to
Python 3 and more merge proposals are in the pipeline.  If you haven't started
thinking about porting your tests to Python 3, now's the time.  Myself and
others can help, so just ping me on IRC.

It's actually pretty easy to do.  For example:

https://code.launchpad.net/~barry/address-book-app/py3autopilot/+merge/210724

Here's the blueprint we're using to track progress:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/core-1311-python3-roadmap

Cheers,
-Barry