Re: Landing team 02.05.14

Le 02/05/2014 18:35, Leo Arias a écrit :
On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Didier Roche <didier.roche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:didier.roche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    ** qtubuntu crash causing the dialer app to crash (only during
    tests) (Bill)
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtubuntu/+bug/1297900

We still can't use upstart to launch the dialer. Thomi and mterry have landed a couple of branches on autopilot that improve things, but the bug that's affecting us I think is this one:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity8/+bug/1305128

I'm in contact with boiko and as soon as this is fixed, we will try again to land his branch: https://code.launchpad.net/~boiko/dialer-app/autopilot_upstart <https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eboiko/dialer-app/autopilot_upstart>

    ** Clock flaky test (Julien, Bill)
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1307458

I mentioned in another thread that it seems the clock header becomes unresponsive, so the autopilot clicks are not received. I've spend a lot of time trying to reproduce it and haven't found any useful information, so I asked thomi to capture a screenshot on the phone when there's an error:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/autopilot/+bug/1308762

    ** Autopilot test flakyness in test_add_photo (Julien, Bill)
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/gallery-app/+bug/1304950

The gallery tests are improving a lot with Chris refactors. This test should stop failing, or at least give us a better clue of what's going wrong after he finishes.

Thanks good news! Thanks Leo :)

I'll integrate your answers in my next email!
Cheers,
Didier