Re: Developer heads up ... change in ssh handling on the phone

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Robert Park <robert.park@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Sergio Schvezov
> <sergio.schvezov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Robert Park actually has something in the moves for this, I do have my
>> personal comments in there, but it should solve the issue for most to just
>> download the script from there as is as an intermediate step:
>> https://code.launchpad.net/~robru/phablet-tools/phablet-shell/+merge/219266
>
> Right, so my script as-is uses ssh-copy-id, which does an initial
> password login, and then copies the key down on the first attempt.
> After that it never prompts for the password. I guess it shouldn't be
> difficult to instead use 'adb push' to push the key down to the
> expected place instead, so I'll work on that.

Hi guys,

I found some time to work on this today, so now the script is using
adb push instead of ssh-copy-id, which means it never prompts for a
password to log in anymore, and should continue working after this ssh
change is implemented.