Re: Landing team 02.06.14

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Bill Filler <bill.filler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> What test plan did we run to verify this silo before landing it? These
> and the others that I reported are pretty serious regressions that
> should have been tested and caught before this landed. I'd say for
> starters that all the telephony related test plans need to be run (and
> amended to add all of the cases these bugs caught).

Bill - agreed, we should amend greeter testing to include phone with
whatever specific steps there are to follow.
as you know this is been in silo for a while. as well, i physically
witnessed some engineers last week testing on desktop, n4, n7 and n10.
Running unity8 testing including AP tests.
as you can imagine we've been discussing the bug findings. strange thing is
in testing (including incoming calls & messaging) no one saw those
failures. altho...we're still chatting about the steps we tested and how it
might differ from your bug descriptions...wondering if phone test plan
might address that.
anyway, +1 on adding phone tests for greeter changes.
i'm assuming you mean
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlan/telephony-service
which points to dialer app & msging as well.
br,kg