Landing team 06.06.14

Good news everyone!

Image #71 has been promoted, and it's our greenest image yet! This
means TRAINCON-0 is over and normal landings are resumed.

* Changes in #69:
http://people.canonical.com/~ogra/touch-image-stats/69.changes

This image saw bugfixes in content hub, and the last of the split
greeter fixes in ubuntu-touch-session.

* Changes in #70:
http://people.canonical.com/~ogra/touch-image-stats/70.changes

Some lightdm and webbrowser-app fixes, in particular now youtube
videos are working!

* Changes in #71:
http://people.canonical.com/~ogra/touch-image-stats/71.changes

Updated click, which means apps can now be uninstalled!

* Link to the smoketesting board:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList

* Known issues:

** webapp-container leaks memory over time on #64 (can be potentially a
problem in other places as well)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1326378
 -> From latest information it doesn't seem to be easily reproducible,
might not be a blocker until identified better. Many people could not
reproduce.

** Pictures taken with flash are almost completely black (Bill)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/camera-app/+bug/1322121
 -> Camera-app might be rewritten soon

* Issues not impacting user experience
(will become blockers if not fixed after a while):

** File manager flaky test (Julien)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-filemanager-app/+bug/1316677
[Time counter: 2/7]
 -> Possible bug identified, looking for someone who could dig into
deeper and propose a fix

** Failing ubuntu-system-settings *tz* tests
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings/+bug/1319711
[Time counter: 2/7]
 -> Earlier identified as flaky, not reproducible locally, but happens
more frequently on smoketesting recently
(this one is now green in #71 but I'm leaving it here just in case
it's flaky and not really resolved, not sure)

My highest priority today is this mir 0.2.0 landing, for which I will
take great care that platform-api lands as version 1.2.0 (the previous
attempt at this landing was halted by a citrain bug that changed the
version number to 2.0.0 prematurely, but should be resolved).

Have a great weekend everybody!

Follow ups