Re: Landing team 17.06.14

On Tue, 2014-06-17 at 19:49 +0200, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
> Top news: image #85 promoted! There are some changes of interest in this
> image, one of which is the new design of address-book-app, dialer-app
> and messaging-app. This image also doesn't use the desktop translation
> files anymore - this means there might potentially be some applications
> that are be missing translations (like, for instance, the dialer-app).
> We apologize for any possible inconveniences. We assure you that those,
> if identified, will be fixed as soon as possible.

What changed exactly with the translations here? These apps weren't
using translations embedded in the .desktop files anyway, but were using
the X-Gettext-Domain= in the .desktop file to point to their translation
domain. Did this change to include the translations in the .desktop
files directly? Or was the X-Gettext-Domain= entry just removed?