Re: Landing team 10.07.14

On 11.07.2014 21:18, Selene Scriven wrote:

I'm not actually using MTP to transfer files.  I've been pushing
them to the device with adb instead.  The files were on the
device, but you're right, I mixed up MTP server and mediascanner.
It looks like both crashed, but mediascanner's crash file is
dated after I noticed the issues.  It's possible that it could
have crashed more than once and I only see the latest dump.

Yes, it all worked on second boot.

The number and frequency of crashes has me a bit concerned.  I
ended up with ten crash files in under an hour of use.

Are the crashes happening in MTP or Mediascanner? If the latter, can you post the upstart log file from one of the crashes?