Re: Simple mass-change: Mark universe packages for langpacks: done for one package

Hello all,

TL;DR: various things will be untranslated on the phone in the next
days.

Martin Pitt [2014-06-18 13:26 +0200]:
> FTR, this happened now. language-pack-touch-* have the dialer-app
> translations, so the next ubuntu-phone image build will have its
> dialertranslations back. So, time to migrate the other packages!

Unfortunately exactly zero of the other projects did that by now, so
yesterday I did a big chunk of trivial MPs to finally get this over
with. One (system-settings) already landed (thanks to Ken), the others
will hopefully land in the next days. During that the affected
projects will be untranslated on the phone. Once the uploads happend,
we can rebuild the langpacks to get back the translations, and are
finally done with this.

Thanks,

Martin