Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Landing team - RTM landings now officially open!

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 08:34:01PM +0200, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> As we have now officially branched for ubuntu-rtm, we would also like to
> announce that landing for RTM-targetted images is now officially open!
> This means that all landers can have their changes landed into
> ubuntu-rtm when they want it. We have enabled some features in the CI
> Train for this purpose last week, but only now the test run is over and
> everything that lands will stay in the archive.
>
> By default from now on anything that's landed in ubuntu will not be part
> of the RTM-targeted images. So make sure you get the changes you want to
> ubuntu-rtm.

What about non-CI-train stuff like libraries?

I know the CI train can handle source packages. Is that the expected
workflow?

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@xxxxxxxxxx ]