Re: Errors after installing ubuntu-sdk

You right, there were no kit associated to device. I removed all kits from click, restarted ubuntu-sdk, and created kit from devices section:
http://i.imgur.com/4FHQM23.png
But in kits section i have same errors:
http://i.imgur.com/aC0dJhH.png
Automatically created compiler have prefixes unknown:
http://i.imgur.com/RK5hq5c.png
I manually added same compiler with right ABI options:
http://i.imgur.com/msIzHM9.png
And then kit no longer marked red:
http://i.imgur.com/0AZlQ0C.png
But when running template project following error produced:

13:35:14: Running steps for project qmltest-ubuntu...

13:35:14: Starting: "/usr/bin/make" all

make: *** No rule to make target 'all'. Stop.

13:35:14: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.

Error while building/deploying project qmltest-ubuntu (kit: UbuntuSDK for i386 (GCC ubuntu-sdk-14.10-utopic))

When executing step 'Ubuntu SDK Make'

13:35:14: Elapsed time: 00:00.