Re: Status of CI Services - December 10 2014

Since the last update:
 - MP testing has been fully enabled. I expect to see some long build
queues as the backlog is worked down and we're only at half our normal
number of phones available for testing.
 - The proposed migration slaves can now talk to ftpmaster.internal which
was causing failures earlier today.

What's still down:
 - The rtm-dashboard for looking at krillin smoke testing results (still a
work in progress).
 - Some of the non-x86 test slaves used for proposed-migration are still
down.

Francis