Re: Reviews and bug reports

On mer, 2014-12-17 at 18:34 -0500, Robert Schroll wrote:
> There are a ton of bug tracking systems out there, but lets ignore all
> of them except Launchpad.  If a user can download an app, they have an
> Ubuntu One account.  If they have an Ubuntu One account, they have a
> Launchpad account.  So once a user types in a bug description, we can
> create a bug on Launchpad in their name.  Additional comments to the
> bug report will go right to their email, so they can be contacted for
> follow-up information.

See my proposal for the feedback app. If we use a webapp that uses UOA
to login to launchpad, then the support link for the app can be handled
by the webapp and open straight to the bug reporting page for that app.

I think Launchpad's bug reporting page is simple enough and tries to
catch duplicates.