Re: Keyboard documentation

Well the feature freeze is a bit disappointing, this means that they won't get through until vivid is released, right? BTW, I think you mentioned in an email in this thread that if we aren't able to do the testing, you could do it, because I have no idea how to test it, I just followed a template.
Thanks,Bogdan