Re: Scopes default store behaviour

After seeing the conversation play out, I agree that the developer is the
right person to decide how their app should be perceived, whether a scope
or an app. I can make that change in the store without requiring any client
changes.

Supporting an app showing up as both an app and a scope at the same time is
more invasive and not easily backwards compatible. If the former feels like
enough to everyone, I'll add that to our list, give control to the
developer on how to present the package type.