ANNOUNCE: Minor change in CI Train Dashboard

It seems as though I've taken a vacation from my high-priority work in
order to focus on low-priority work ;-)

As was requested many moons ago, I've unified the ubuntu and
ubuntu-rtm pages on the silo dashboard. The primary benefit of this is
that if you search for your own name (as I highly recommend everybody
do), you can now see all your silos across both distros rather than
having to flip back and forth between individual distro pages. For
example:

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/#?q=bfiller

Now on one single page you can see bfiller has one vivid silo and 3 RTM silos.

For those of you who may have enjoyed the separation of ubuntu vs rtm
silos (or for those of you who find all 62 silos on one screen
overwhelming), fear not! The existing search functionality is more
than adequate to handle this case. Simply use these search terms:

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/#?q=ubuntu%2F
http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/#?q=ubuntu-rtm%2F

(the "%2F", aka "/", is an important part of the search term which
will eliminate false positives from package names that contain
'ubuntu' as a substring)

For those of you who don't see this change; just reload the page. And
perhaps clear your cache. It's definitely live.

Enjoy!