Re: FW: bq Aquaris E4.5 - Battery Life

Thanks for the reply. I'm using the latest image (r20), this was my first thing to do when I got my phone. I deleted all unnecessary apps.

Remaining apps:

Phone, Messages, Contacts, Camera, Browser, Clock

Cut the Rope, Dekko, DocViewer, Facebook, Reminders, File Manager,
gallery, G+, Here maps, Weather, media player, pathwind, calculator,
terminal, music.

I'm using only 1 SIM.

Thanks, I'll try to find this app.

Any suggestion?