Re: FW: bq Aquaris E4.5 - Battery Life

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 6:52 AM, Richard Somlói <level@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can I change the push-client's 5 minutes option to other value? Like 15 or
> 30 minutes?

Yes, from IRC:
<tvoss> Chipaca, do we have an easy way to configure the wakeup
frequency for push-client?
<Chipaca> tvoss:     "poll_interval": "5m",
<Chipaca>     "poll_settle":      "20ms",
<Chipaca>     "poll_net_wait":    "1m",
<Chipaca>     "poll_polld_wait":  "3m",
<Chipaca>     "poll_done_wait":   "5s"
<Chipaca> rsalveti: the answer is: copy /etc/xdg/ubuntu-push-client/
to ~/.config; edit away

Didn't test it myself, but it should work.

Cheers,

Ricardo