Re: Ethernet through USB

Am Dienstag, den 31.03.2015, 08:48 +0200 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
> El día Monday, March 30, 2015 a las 11:44:43AM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribió:
>
> > hi,

> Hi,
>
> It seems that re-booting the phone resets the state again to MTP
>
> phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ android-gadget-service status rndis
> rndis disabled
>
> How can I set it as default to rndis enabled?

you cant, it is hardcoded on boot to always have working mtp (until
there is a UI option to turn it on or off, we want regular users to
always be able to exchange files), but you can override it in a user
upstart job that runs at a later point ...

create /home/phablet/.config/upstart/rndis.conf with the following
content:
start on started mtp-server

task

script