Re: normal MUA app

Il 02/04/2015 09:16, Matthias Apitz ha scritto:
> El día Thursday, April 02, 2015 a las 09:03:18AM +0200, Roberto Resoli escribió:
> Yes, but the citated text should be marked with '> ' in all lines and
> the cursor should be place below the text, but above the signature of
> my signature;

I agree

>>> - I found no way on reply to delete and or otherwise
>>>   edit the mail without removing any single char by DEL key stroke
>>
>> You can select the block of text to delete. I agree that this is
>> decidedly not handy (not only inside Dekko, but in general. The
>> mechanism of text selection has to be improved all over the platform)
>
> I'm missing vi/ex-commands here to say something like 10dd to remove the
> next 10 lines :-)

Oh, this cannot be fixed, it's simply the magic of command line ;-)

>>> - I found no way to switch off this guessing of words when I type and using
>>>   at the end of typing a word which I never wanted to send
>>
>> Switched language? Tried to configure keyboard behaviour for word
>> prediction?
>
> Please explain what I should try.

1) Press the world icon on the keyborad, and see if the keybord is set
for the language you are writing into.

2) Go to General Ubuntu Phone settings item, "Language and Text".

>>> - I could not disable the footer about Sent from Dekko ...
>>
>> Have you seen my recent post on this? Recreate your default identity
>> clearing the default signature or writing yours.
>
> What is the default identity? No, I have not seen your post; I'm new to
> this list, subscribed since last friday, I think.

I'm newer than you, subscribed yesterday (just because had seen your
post on the archive). Anyway, here's the post:

https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg11774.html

> Thanks for your answer in any case.

You're welcome.

rob