Re: Ubuntu Store – application order

Hi Martin,

Thank you very much for your reply. :)

I checked out the article you referred to in your post and it looks great.
I'd love to see that implemented in the store.
Given the fact that I can't help out myself, how long do you think will it
take you to get that set up?
I know you're quite busy at the moment but as an app developer whose app
"currently suffers from its popularity" I find that quite important.

Thanks again,
Niklas