Re: power consumption

El día Thursday, April 09, 2015 a las 08:51:31PM -0600, Selene Scriven escribió:

> * Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Yes, I see. Are you willing to share how to open the BQ without
> > damaging the case?
>
> The edge of a credit card works pretty well.  I damaged the case
> on purpose though, while making holes to put extra wires through.
> And I removed the battery permanently.

Thanks for all the hints. A weak point in all (Linux based) phones is
the power consumption and battery time and life. Is the battery
changeable after some year(s) due to its memory effect? And, are there
any schematics?

> All of the above will most definitely void the warranty.

Ofc.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."