Re: Media Player

El día Sunday, April 19, 2015 a las 01:46:46PM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribió:

> what you can currently do is grab the stream url from inside the m3u and
> call it directly on commandline:
>
> ubuntu-app-launch mediaplayer-app
> http://stream.dradio.de/7/251/142684/v1/gnl.akacast.akamaistream.net/dradio_mp3_dlf_s

Hi Oliver,

Both:

$ ubuntu-app-launch mediaplayer-app http://stream.dradio.de/7/251/142684/v1/gnl.akacast.akamaistream.net/dradio_mp3_dlf_s

and

$ ubuntu-app-launch mediaplayer-app file:///home/phablet/Music/VoiceMessage.wav

worked, the Internet stream not very stable; thanks for the hint about
how to launch apps from the shell cmd line; this is just another
topic for our growing list of how-to-do-what-with-the-phone-behind-the-scene;

> or if you want to learn how to fish ;)
> ... you can quickly throw together your own click package for such a
> case.
> (start with sudo apt-get install click ...)

I will investigate this; thanks

	matthias