Re: Media Player

El día Sunday, April 19, 2015 a las 01:46:46PM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribió:

> or if you want to learn how to fish ;)

Hi Oliver,

Yes, I'm willing to learn how to fish. Eat, Sleep, Go fishing :-)

> ... you can quickly throw together your own click package for such a
> case.
> (start with sudo apt-get install click ...)

In which environment I have to do all this procedure? For sure, not in
FreeBSD. I have another laptop (for my wife) with a normal Ubuntu 14.04
and there some VM's with FreeBSD too. Do I need another VM with a
special Ubuntu setup? The phone does not have the same CPU as my
laptops....

I'm pretty much new to Ubuntu stuff in general and do all my work on
SuSE Linux SLES, SunOS and FreeBSD.

Thanks for your helping hand.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."