Re: Media Player

El día Sunday, April 19, 2015 a las 01:46:46PM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribió:

> what you can currently do is grab the stream url from inside the m3u and
> call it directly on commandline:
>
> ubuntu-app-launch mediaplayer-app
> http://stream.dradio.de/7/251/142684/v1/gnl.akacast.akamaistream.net/dradio_mp3_dlf_s

Hi,

Despite of learning how to fish (I have already installed 'click'), I
did something easy: I put the above command into a shell script
~phablet/df.sh and can launch it from the terminal app to hear my radio;
the started mediaplayer-app is not very nice; it presents only a dark screen
while playing and one must tic it to get at least a slider and button to stop
it; this should be changed; it's not very attracting and handy.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."