Re: Media Player

hi,
Am Montag, den 20.04.2015, 09:14 +0200 schrieb Matthias Apitz:

> > (start with sudo apt-get install click ...)
>
> In which environment I have to do all this procedure? For sure, not in
> FreeBSD. I have another laptop (for my wife) with a normal Ubuntu 14.04
> and there some VM's with FreeBSD too. Do I need another VM with a
> special Ubuntu setup? The phone does not have the same CPU as my
> laptops....

ah, sorry, i always assume ubuntu desktops :)

you should either use your wifes laptop or an ubuntu chroot on one of
your machines ... the latest version of "click" can be found in the SDK
team ppa...

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-sdk-team/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install click

that should be enough to enable you to build a click package the way i
described ...

ciao
	oli