BQ handset, a few (minor) issues with [2, 3]G cellular, bluetooth, keyboard vibration

Hi list,

A few small issues I'm experiencing with the BQ handset, running 14.10
(r21). Hope it is ok to list them here?

1) Phone data connection does not always come on automatically.

   Upon leaving the office / home wifi network, I'd ideally want the BQ
   to connect asap to the nearest 2G or 3G cellular communication
   network. This does not always work, and requires switching off and on
   "Mobile" or worse, rebooting.

2) Bluetooth/Mobile

   I have Bluetooth off. Switching off/on Mobile (see above) turns
   Bluetooth back on.

3) Keyboard sound and haptic feedback

   I have keyboard sound and keyboard vibration off. Yet there is haptic
   feedback in many instances, including unlocking the phone, accessing
   the settings, clicking on apps in the Apps scope, accessing the menu
   in the browser.

And some questions /ideas I'd hope to eventually answer (myself) but
perhaps others have suggestions

a) I'd love a CLI to the phone: ssh -> phablet:~$ dial +32 1234 6789

b) I have not yet found the log that shows me the phone app. I'd love
to ssh -> phablet tail -f /phone_app, so that I can remotely see who is
calling, and decide to run to the phone or not :-)

Or ssh -X to grab a copy of the phone app (or any other), so that I can
see it on my desktop. (I understand that is possible, I'd appreciate
pointers.)

Or even better, when the phone rings, answer it from my desktop.

--
He that is giddy thinks the world turns round.
		-- William Shakespeare, "The Taming of the Shrew"

Follow ups