Photo App stores pictures in unreadable format

Hello ubuntuers,

Lately, every now and then I cannot display the Pictures taken with Photo App.
Just the spinning circle of friends is shown.
Sometimes the next photo is stored correctly, sometimes not.
Sometimes it helps to restart the App sometimes not. I haven't found out a
pattern so far.

 I'm on an aquaris 4.5 handset running ubuntu r21.
and it might be possible, that the problem started just after upgrading from
r20. but I'm not shure.

Opening the image in Irfan View on the desktop results in:
"Decode Error! JPEG Datastream contains no data."
But the file has a size of 2.5 Mb.
Experts can download it here
http://www.hjkl.at/trash/image20150423_080615249.jpg
for inspection.

Has anyone else the same problem?
Where could I file a bug? I can't find Photo App in the Core Apps.

--
Klischees von heute waren gestern Utopien. (Andreas Rebers)