Re: normal MUA app

On Monday, 4 May 2015 19:29:56 BST, Matthias Apitz wrote:
El día Friday, April 24, 2015 a las 01:14:18PM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

El día Friday, April 24, 2015 a las 12:38:08PM +0200, Michael Zanetti escribió:

> > I just tried to answer one mail with Dekko because I was without
> > my netbook, painful :-(
> > all lines
> > Agreed, it'd be good if Dekko would do that. Have you filed bug
> reports for those?

Here we go: https://bugs.launchpad.net/dekko/+bug/1448077

I figured out that the signature string (and other values) are store in
a file ~/.config/dekko.dekkoproject/dekko.dekkoproject.conf, for example
the signature like this:

identities\1\signature=Sent from my Ubuntu phone\nhttp://www.unixarea.de/

while one can insert \n for line breaks, if the string is longer no
signature is attached to the mail; maybe just a small bug in the
expected length of the string...

That's strange, Dekko doesn't expect any length of signature. What you set is what it will use.

Are your signature settings configured correctly in mailbox behaviour settings? Also was Dekko closed when you edited the config file?

Rather than editing the config file it's probably easier to just delete the identity and add a new one.

but to test this route out anyway, i've added:
identities\1\signature=Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device\n\n\nTesting\n\nMulti\n\nLine\n\nSignature
to my config file for this message

Regards

Dan

--