Re: battery 83% to 0% in 1 hour of not using the BQ

El día Monday, May 04, 2015 a las 09:50:20PM +0200, Ed Kapitein escribió:

> Hi Meles,
>
> If you run it in the background ( nohup /path/to/script & ) it will
> continue to run, even when the screen is locked.

Hi,

I can ACK that the script keeps running, even more: it is not causing
any disable of suspend of the CPU; i.e. I was surprised (first) when I
looked into the produced output that it is running only twice or three
times all the night, while the while loop was of 300 seconds;

> I am happily surprised that a lot keeps working with a locked screen and
> that battery life is as good as it is.
> You can listen to music, login over wifi, run scripts etc. They did a
> great job on getting the best performance on the lowest power budget
> possible.

+1;

I say this even with bugs like locked screen when you are in the middle of
a phone call and you are asked the key-in some number as DTMF :-)

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."