Re: Cannot send files to or browse files on AquarisE4.5 (usb and bluetooth)

hi,

Am Dienstag, den 12.05.2015, 00:20 +0200 schrieb Louis Holbrook (for
subscriptions only, don't use):
> I won't snitch ;)
>
> If I remove the ppa from my package manager, will it automatically
> revert to the original libmtp package? Or do I need to perform
> additional steps?
depends on how badly the version number in the other PPA is hacked up :)
worst case you need to uninstall libmtp and then just install it again,
that will fetch the new version (best case it will just offer you to
upgrade)

> And this is the phablet-tools ppa?:
> https://launchpad.net/~phablet-team/+archive/ubuntu/tools

yup,  thats the right one ...