Re: online accounts (facebook)

Hi me again.

As I was suggested I move to develop under the emulator.  Now the code its
working but for some reason I can't successfully register a Facebook
account on the online account module.

In fact it register but it not display any information under ID section so
when I as for the registered account it not come through.

I associate my Facebook account in both scenarios from my app and directly
from the phone settings and always its the same result.

What can be happening?

Thanks