Re: BQ4.5 damage, first report.

i can of get what your saying, but like any new device especially this one ive had to change to get used to the way it works and have to say im getting settled down but on the other hand this is early days and this phone / operating system has sooo much scope and modifications im for sure know they are on the way were just fortunate to be in at the early days. I had the first slide android google phone with the roller ball now this was buggy hard to use, loads of apps never worked and the battery lasted about three hours a day, the only way to get half a day was to disable, gprs, wifi, bluetooth which defeated the whole point of getting the phone. Id put your thoughts across and im sure these modifications will be in place very soon. When we move to vivid over the next week or so you will se changes, when we move closer to convergence around xmas you will see a different kettle of fish. Watch it grow. Some of the new features for this phone / operating system are elite. Its like the centre circle on the lock screen has so much potential if you have the proper ubuntu phone in the proper case with the circle cut out.. imagine the circle having them time and date at the top. the notifications in the middle and a play / pause button at the bottom for music and when the phone rings u can press a green button or slide to answer? without even opening your phone case? Now because of the nature of the beast im for certain this will be introduced its just as sake of waiting as they are just working getting the phone stable and all the features enabled and preserving battery life and other features etc..

I hope you get my direction, stick with t its amazing :) just wait....

Wayne